We are looking for a dedicated Recruiter to join our team in identifying trainers needs and filling openings. The responsibilities of a Recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
A successful Recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring programs. A good Recruiter can assess candidates’ skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.